Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 14: Chicago Summer Solstice Countdown

Happy Birthday Fabrizio!

Each year I've lived in the city, I've attended the annual Chicago Blues Festival in Grant Park. Being able to see some of the most talented musicians in the city for free is an amazing privilege.

One of the musicians you may see at the festival is my friend Fabrizio Rodio (pictured above). Despite growing up in Italy far away from the Chicago Blues scene, Fabrizio has worked hard to become a blues man, learning from some of the best musicians in the city. Click here to check out his new album Playing My Game Too. You can also check out his album on iTunes. 

The arrival of Chicago Blues festival is always the unofficial "kick-off" of summer for me. This year the festival is June 10th - 12th. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...