Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eating In-Season Food!

Photo Credit: Natalie Maynor

In attempt to improve my eating habits, I've been referencing a web site called Sustainable Table. Sustainable Table is a tool aiding consumers in buying local in-season food to decrease environmental degradation and help local farmers.

(Click here to check out the fabulous blogger who informed me about this great site!)

My biggest in-season meal success, thus far, is Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadillas via my favorite recipe blog, Fresh365. Living in the mid-west the main in-season ingredient is the sweet potatoes.

It is absolutely vegetarian, and absolutely delicious! Click here for the recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Those quesadillas sound spectacular! Thank you so much for sharing because they are going to the very top of my must make list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that Carolynn! Thanks for all the thoughtful comments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...